Dilemmas Recently Incurred By The Necessity of a Business-Casual Wardrobe
June 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Do I want to be the “girl with the green high heels?”
- Why are they called pencil skirts? Are there pen skirts?
- Can orange ever work on the bottom half of your body?
- Why wasn’t I born shorter?
- How am I even going to iron these things?
- Can people tell when you just hang things in the bathroom during a hot shower to “steam the wrinkles out” instead of actually ironing them because you don’t own an iron?
- Did I actually just spend $140 on shoes?
- Do people wear slips, or did those go the way of the garter belt?
- How do I walk in that one pair of flats that keeps popping off my feet without looking like I’m skipping to work?
- Does anyone call them slacks any more?
- Furthermore, what technically constitutes a “blouse” vs. a “top”?
- How hard can it be to let out the hem on a pair of pants?
- Where are all the goddamn straight pins in this house?
- Seriously where are they
- How much could it possibly cost to get my hem job on this pair of pants professionally fixed?